The Building Engineer (BE) administers the maintenance and repair services of the building facilities, tools, and equipment. BE is responsible for installing and maintaining cost-effective and energy-efficient systems for building services such as water, lighting, heating, air conditioning, and elevators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer course preferably RCE
- At least 2 years experience in a related field
- Proficient knowledge in building facilities, tools, and equipment maintenance
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.)Must be able to work and deliver within the committed project timeframe
- Strong problem-solving skills and drive to achieve results